Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13

Super Excited!

So over the last few days I have been on a kick to reorganize my kitchen so that it is the perfect place to relax and do magic. I am loving every minute of it! Well, I have also been using my kitchen as a place to sit and relax. Yesterday while I was relaxing I was called to follow another goddess. Hecate called to me and I knew at once that she was meant to be my Kitchen Goddess. Let me explain what I mean. She watches over my kitchen and my craft, and aids me in addition to my already established patrons. In researching her a bit, I see why she called to me and am super excited to work with her. That on top of keeping my kitchen clean as a result of all this - things are looking up! I made a few things for the kitchen today, and I will explain them in posts that follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.