Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29

Splashed by a Bear.

Started a new meditation series yesterday that I came up with that is a two week program about connecting deeply with the elements. Today's meditation was about connecting with the spirits of the water element. I was rather surprised when my connection to water happened to be a bear. A big brown bear sat beside me on the banks of a river and talked to me for a bit. He said that he was the connection between other elements and water, as each element connects with the others. He decided to go fishing when he was telling me this...and turned around to look me in the eyes. And splashed me. He said it was to connect me to water. I think it was cause he knew I don't like to be splashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.