Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29

3 years!

It has just come to my attention that this blog has been up for 3 years! I feel like I have been very lax in keeping up with it in the way I had planned. I understand all things change, and at least I have been able to put up a few more posts recently. In light of this three year anniversary, maybe you can do me a favor. Tell me what you would like to see more on this blog. Do you want me to talk about herbs? Or post more recipes? Or maybe something else entirely. Tell me! The purpose of this site is to help you. So, 57 posts up till now isn't bad...but let's hope I can do way better in the coming months/years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.