Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10

What to expect

So, I decided that there is no reason for me to teach the basics on a blog. There are plenty of places you can go for that information. With my resurgance, I will be focusing on the stuff I find important to daily practice. Correspondances, ways to use them, and little bits of other information that can be useful. It looks like I will for sure be featuring Kitchen Witchery, Earth Witchery (garden witchcraft mixed with stone magik), Divination, and correspondance information. That gives you something to look forward to! I am excited. I may do a section on basic spells as well. We will see how it goes. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.