Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22

Into the Depths part 1

Into the depths will be our divination segment. Today I am going to talk a little about something new I have been dabbling with. 

Dice

Dice can be a quite interesting divination tool. Based on numerology, there is much to be said for reading dice. What little experiance I have had with the dice so far has lead me to believe that dice are very direct, but bring up the most important issues that need to be considered. The cool thing about dice, is you can play with them without raising too much attention. Multi-colored sets or a set of like dice, whatever you have, can suit the purpose. My set I have put together is a set of 15 different types of dice, all of different colors, but I made sure to include at least 3 of each type of die used to make readings more fluid. I have been using 3 or 6 dice per reading, and using my notes on numerology to interpret the dice.

Does anyone else have any experiance with dice? Do you want me to talk more about my methods or the meanings of numerology? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.