Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20

Yay Nature

So lately the group I have started in my area has been spending a lot of time outside. It is so great. Just to spend time with other like minded people out in the elements is tons of fun. Personally, I have been very stressed so spending some time refreshing is great. So that stress is why there have been such uninformative posts. I will do my best to write something longer on my bus ride in the morning, since an hour on public transportation tends to be inspiring in some way.

By the way, I am trying to add a link to sell things....so if you find random links that don't do anything for a few days, no worries, I will figure it out in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.