Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18

Bad me!

I missed Sunday. Sorry about that guys! And no one even got on to me...

In any case, I am not sure what to write about for a make-up blog. I have been working on trying to really understand the stones that I own and what they are useful for and such. Bought some herbs that are more popular in local cooking and am going to play with them a bit...other than that, mostly I have been fighting off another round of allergies. I hate being sick. And it is putting some major holes in my attempts to get back into the routine of doing energy work. So, I blame that for my lacking blog post. I know this one doesn't quite make up for it, but I will write another one when I think of a suitable topic.

Blessed be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.