Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1

Open-mindedness

The ability to listen to ideas contrary to your own without judgement. Wheter the idea is appealing to you or not, it is our place to listen and support others, even when we think what they are saying is complete shit. If you believe you fly on fairy wings, more power to you. All I know for sure is I am stuck on the ground. I can try and find out how you fly, or reject your idea as silly, but either way I listened, considered its possibility, and did not belittle you for ideas that do not correspond with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.