Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6

Pagan Living TV

I was contacted by a group looking for support, and just wanted to pass their information on to ya'll. Show support for Pagan organizations and share the love!

Pagan Living TV is a non-profit that makes a weekly news program to discuss issues from a Pagan perspective. You can find them on the internet or local cable in some areas. Their website is http://www.paganliving.tv but you can also find them on youtube and Blip.tv. 

This launches December 21st. I cannot wait to find out more about it, and I hope some of you will check it out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.