Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3

Oops

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted! Since my last post, I started a podcast with my best friend. Dagon Darkwater and I have a show called Texan Heretics. You should check us out. So...why am I posting now? I am trying to get back into all of the things I had forgotten about and generally have been slacking on. I am still on the internet, but the podcast has made it where I rarely think about doing anything else on the wide world of the internet. So, if I slack of here again, you know where to find me (texanheretics.blogspot.com) but, I encourage you to instead find me here and post that you want to hear from me! This will keep me motivated. Either way, I am trying to stay more active in the things I love. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.