Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 15

Daily Rituals

As a solitary practitioner, it is often very hard for me to find practices that fit my very eclectic system of beliefs. Because I feel like I have a very personalized system, I think that makes it hard for me to post here with any regularity for the fear that what I may be doing within my own practice may not be necessarily accepted by the majority of the community. Thanks to a friend of mine on Facebook, I recently made myself a pagan rosary and am very proud of the way it turned out. Since I made it, I have been thinking a lot about daily rituals. I haven't read much about them yet, but thanks to the wonderful Sparrow and Mojo at the Wigglian Way Podcast, I found out about the LBRP or Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentacle. I read up on it a little and sense then I have been using it most mornings to remind me to connect with my magic through the day. I have also been making a conscious effort to meditate daily and am still perfecting my use of the rosary I made.

Through my efforts to connect with myself, I have started using more energy work through out the day. Basically, now I am interested in daily rituals and if anyone has references for me to use I would be very thankful.

On that note, I am having a bit of trouble coming up with ideas for posts. Please comment and let me know what you want to hear about. If there is a topic you have been putting off researching or whatever, pitch it to me and I will see if I can figure something out. I want to see what I can learn and it would defiantly help if the topics were interesting to others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.