Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 18

First Post. YAY!

I never really though about doing a blog until today, and now it makes perfect sense to me. I am a writer so what else would I do? I am a religion major in my now third year of college. My first year I realized that the Christian religion I followed no longer fit my life. Since then, I have spent a lot of time reviewing what I believe and am now very solid in the religion I have chosen. I am a proud Pagan, spend a lot of time listening to podcasts, and encorporate many ideas from the religions I study into my own practice. In this blog I hope to expand upon my beliefs and learn more about the beliefs of other religions, if only for myself. I would enjoy feedback if anyone cares to read. I make no promises about how often I post, but the more feedback I get the more likely I will make more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from flaming. Constructive criticism is welcome but rudeness is not. I am getting a lot of spam, so I might have to turn off comments all together. To spammers: all comments are moderated, no one but me is even seeing what you send. Please stop it.